Sometimes it can be difficult to navigate New Jersey’s complicated governmental agencies, so why not let us navigate them for you. We can be of assistance when dealing with your municipal, county, state, or federal government, and we hope we’ll be the first people you call when you are in need of assistance!
Pick up the phone and call, write us a letter, or visit any of our three offices and find out how we can better serve you!
Some examples of things we can assist you with:
- Signing notary forms and helping you to fill out other official paperwork
- Having trouble with getting your unemployment benefits or claims from other state rewards programs? Come to us and we’ll help straighten things out for you!
- Having trouble with the Motor Vehicle Commission, Department of Taxation, or any other state or local entity? Come to us and let us communicate with them for you!
- Are you a veteran in need of assistance? Make our office the first one you call and we’ll make sure you are helped in every way possible.
- If you’re having a special event – a retirement ceremony, graduation, or celebration – we can produce official citations and resolutions to help mark the occasion!
The best way to find out how we can help you is to pick up the phone and contact our offices! We look forward to serving you in the future!